Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 July 2017

my blog name: amorPHous



Nice name, huh? Hahahaha.

A play on PH, of course: Pulmonary hypertension. Because I do have Pulmonary Hypertension. Or, more precisely, IPAH - idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension. What a mouthful. And how difficult to fully understand what it really means.

And I wanted something that would suggest the utter newness of it all; the not knowing where it will lead; the nothing-good it makes me feel.

It made me think of this word, and what it might mean:

o without clearly defined shape or form
o vague; ill-organised; unclassifiable
o lacking a structure or focus

So describes my life now perfectly!

Every day is something new. Something different. Sometimes, it is good. Sometimes, not-so-good. But always, it makes me stop and think about how much I do not know about it, at all.

I think 'amorphous' describes the limbo of my life quite brilliantly.

I cannot predict how things will be, and so I take it as it comes, and try to dance to the music each new day brings.

And here, I'll write my story . . . .





No comments: